We at consenso are looking forward to you. Come on board!
As consenso, we offer SAP consulting in the market sectors retail/trade and industry since 2000. From our head office in Bielefeld, we employ more than 280 staff members spread throughout the entire country. We offer our customers strategy, process consulting and optimisation as well as their technical implementation from one source. Our focus on the SAP S/4HANA transformation is enhanced by our digital services for the retail industry with topics such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and automation.
Become a part of our success story and make consenso YOUR HOME PORT!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
To strengthen our team, we are always looking for employees (m/f/x) throughout Germany as
- (Senior) Consultant
- (Senior) Developer/Code Specialist
- (Senior) Technology Consultant (Data & Analytics)
- (Senior) Technology Consultant (Automation)
In one of these roles you support our projects and competence centres in the areas of
- SAP S/4HANA implementations (industry focus on retail/trade across the entire business process chain in retail including branch processes)
- Introduction of digital solutions to support processes (keyword "digital transformation": automation, artificial intelligence, big data, Internet of Things, ...)
- Customer-specific developments with a focus on ABAP and Fiori
- Interface development (ABAP, Java development via SAP PI/PO or CPI)
You are part of challenging SAP projects - from initial implementation up to support, on-site at the customers premises or remote.
As a valued member of our team you develop innovative concepts and implement challenging consulting solutions. Or you help our customers in expanding and optimising their existing solutions - whether based on SAP standard processes or on proprietary developments.
As an employee of consenso you principally have...
- an apprenticeship or a degree in computer science/information technology, mathematics, physics and/or economics or a comparable qualification,
- technical understanding and interest in new, challenging topics,
- an analytical, structured and target-oriented working method,
- an open and constructive communication,
- a confident, friendly and customer-oriented demeanour,
- a great commitment and willingness to learn,
- a project-related readiness to travel and flexibility,
- very good German and English, both orally and in writing.
Experiences in retail industry and/ or in SAP environment are an advantage, as a senior a must-have!
We offer i.a...
- an above average remuneration (fixed salary + monthly, performance-related component)
- company car, laptop and an actual high-end smartphone,
- employee capital-formation benefits,
- an annual employee appraisal and
- an extensive in-house training and development program with 30 days per year reserved for your education and training.
This and more in an environment characterised by a lean administration and accompanied by our "carefree" package for travelling SAP Consultants. And with a workplace health program which - on your demand - provides compensation.
Apply now. Find YOUR HOME PORT at consenso!
Do you want to assume responsibility, be successfull and flexibel at the same time - as a part of a young and dedicated team? Do you wish to continue learning, to develop further, both personally and professionally? Then become part of consenso's success story! Please send us your informative application documents. Your contact person:
Claudia Brodmann | tel: +49 521 260 6 125 | mail: email@example.com
Do you have any further questions? We would be pleased to schedule a telephone appointment with one of your representatives! And you send us your application afterwards.