How ready are you
We provide first answers.
Free of charge!
Starting shot for your transformation:
consenso’s Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
Are you ready for SAP S/4HANA? Check your individual S/4HANA readiness! With consenso’s Readiness Check. Easy to apply, highly efficient, pragmatic. And free of charge for you in phase 1. Together we will find answers to the following questions:
- What are the effects of S/4HANA on your customer-specific program coding?
- How will functional changes and simplifications affect data model and processes?
- What are the optimisation potentials resulting from S/4HANA?
- How will your add-ons and business functions act under S/4HANA?
- What does S/4HANA mean for your user interface on SAP Fiori and SAP GUI?
- What are the effects on system sizing resulting from S/4HANA?
- Which approach is reasonable for the system transformation (green field vs. brown field)?
- How can we imagine the start of a real transformation project?
consenso evaluates and analyses your SAP ERP system and makes transparent the measures necessary to switch from ERP to SAP S/4HANA successfully.
consenso’s Readiness Check – the ideal start into a calculable SAP S/4HANA transformation!
The time frame for your Readiness Check: 3 weeks. The steps:
- Preliminary coordination with consenso’s experts
- Technical preparation of consenso’s Readiness Check for S/4HANA
- Execution of the Readiness Check for S/4HANA
- Analysis and evaluation via SAP’s Launchpad
- Development of recommendations and derivation of measures for your transformation
- Presentation of the results as a basis for the start into your transformation project
Please read our project story on the Readiness Check for Zalando to gain a better understanding of the implementation and results of consenso’s Readiness Check. Or even more easily: contact us directly! For an informal discussion or to arrange an appointment for the setup of your free of charge SAP Readiness Check – phase 1.
consenso. Award-winning SAP HANA service provider.
Experton Group AG and West Trax Deutschland Ltd. & Co. KG stated in their benchmark study “HANA Service Providers”:
“The SAP implementation house consenso convinces in particular with its value-based approach providing the customer with a reliable business case due to individual strategy consulting and comprehensive value assessment. Furthermore, the company supports the implementation of the developed solutions as well as migration.
A clear process understanding and numerous self-developed HANA service packages – from the areas assessment, added value determination and migration – make the company a market player you should count on in the transactional as well as analytical field during the following year.”
From our thematic block Digital Transformation
Categories: Digitisation | consenso Readiness Check | S/4HANA | Transformation